Monday 15 November 2010

My new Logo, Blog and website right this way.....

After completing my garden design course it was time to lavish some attention on creating a more distinct, professional and interesting company image.  My previous 'logo' was far from cutting edge or even interesting.  It had the Ronseal effect ''does what it says on the tin'' but it was boring to look at and easily forgettable.

T.H Landscapes
Garden Construction & Maintenance

I did some research into Branding companies and the sort of work they can offer and the benefits of using these services.  It is often the creativity involved in creating a new brand that is focused on.  True, you need to be creative in order to design an original and intelligent brand.  What is more important however, is the technical process that goes into analysing the market, your product, and the best way to sell the product to your customers.  This was all beyond my powers and I thought it wise to invest in a company that were professionals and knew what they were doing.

This is where Kipper came in.  They are a branding company based close to my hometown of Haywards Heath in West Sussex.  Looking at their previous projects and talking with the owner David Tingley, I really felt they were the company that best understood what I was looking for and could create a brand that was not only exciting and distinct but also right for me and my company.  They have been fantastic throughout the whole process, from development of the logo, through to getting all of my business stationary designed and printed.  The quality of all their work has been to a fantastic standard and is everything and more that I could have hoped for.

It is with great pleasure I can unveil my new logo for Thomas Houghton Gardens.


This blog is now on the move as well.  After creating the new logo and stationary, Kipper have also designed and built my new company website.  After a year and a half on this blog account I am moving to the new website for my blogging!  For all my followers I thank you for your continued reading and hope you join me at....


The new website looks and feels great.  It lists the ranges of services we provide and pictures of previous completed work.  It also allows you to contact us if you have any enquiries and follow us on different Social Networks to keep up to date with all that is going on at Thomas Houghton Gardens.

Once again I look forward to seeing you all on the new blog soon and again my thanks go to Stephen and David at Kipper for all their hard work over these past couple of months.  I look forward to seeing you all on the new blog soon.

Regards, Thomas Houghton


No comments:

Post a Comment